Big Umbrella Festival: Emily Bruner
Embed this video
Copy and paste the code below to display this video on your blog or website.
Trusty Sidekick Theater Company actor, Emily Bruner shares the magic she experiences when performing for audiences on the autism spectrum.
Takarazuka Revue: History
Explore the LC Kids 2017–18 Season
Latest Theater Videos View all Theater videos
THE KING AND I Montage with Marin Mazzie and Daniel Dae Kim
Voices of a People’s History of the United States
War LCT3 Montage
See the commercial for THE KING AND I! Now through June 26 only!
“Ready To Be Done with You” from Some Lovers
- Support Us
The Chamber Music Society
of Lincoln Center
Film at Lincoln Center
Jazz at Lincoln Center
The Juilliard School
for the Performing Arts
Lincoln Center Theater
The Metropolitan Opera
New York City Ballet
New York Philharmonic
The New York Public Library
for the Performing Arts
The School of American Ballet
The nation’s premier chamber music organization, presenting innovative programming and an international roster of artists, both in New York City and on tour around the world.
Celebrating cinema from around the world, supporting new filmmakers, and enhancing awareness and understanding of the art form among a diverse film-going audience since 1969. #FilmLivesHere
- In the Spirit of Swing. The mission of Jazz at Lincoln Center is to entertain, enrich and expand a global community for Jazz through performance, education and advocacy. Learn more at jazz.org.
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts serves three primary roles: world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, national leader in arts and education and community relations, and manager of the Lincoln Center campus.
- One of New York’s favorite not-for-profit theaters, with Broadway productions at the Vivian Beaumont, off-Broadway productions at the Mitzi E. Newhouse, and new theater for new audiences at the Claire Tow.
- Founded in 1948 by choreographer George Balanchine and arts patron Lincoln Kirstein, New York City Ballet is one of the foremost dance companies in the world, with a roster of more than 90 dancers and an unparalleled repertory of modern masterpieces.
- Revitalizing the orchestral experience through the highest caliber of performances of great music from the past and today, as well as through evolving educational programs, tours, and media initiatives.
- Providing the highest caliber of artistic education for gifted musicians, dancers, and actors from around the world, so that they may achieve their fullest potential as artists, leaders, and global citizens.
Home to the greatest artists in opera, the Met presents more than 200 performances each season, reaching millions around the world through groundbreaking media initiatives.
Home to a world-renowned collection, The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Center offers an array of free public programs, exhibitions, and performances.
Founded by George Balanchine and Lincoln Kirstein, the School of American Ballet trains students aged 6 to 18 for careers in classical ballet. It is the official academy of New York City Ballet.