Visitor GuidelinesWhile our concert halls remain closed, Josie Robertson Plaza and Damrosch Park are open to the public for your enjoyment. Hours may vary, as we accommodate outdoor activities for our constituents and neighbors while following governmental guidelines. We invite you to sit by the Revson Fountain and enjoy our beautiful campus! If you are visiting for a specific event, please check additional guidelines that might apply.
We ask our guests to adhere to the following protocols while visiting Lincoln Center’s public areas:
What We’re Doing:
• Requiring face coverings
• Adding markers to promote social distancing
• Requiring social distancing of at least 6 feet (2m)
• Limiting elevator and restroom capacity
• Making hand sanitizing stations available throughout our campus
• Executing regular and thorough cleanings of all restrooms and public touchpoints, including tables, chairs, elevators, and handrails
• Conducting staff and artist health screenings
• Implementing contactless touchpoints for ticketing and entry, as applicable.
What We’re Asking Visitors To Do:
• If you don't feel well, have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
• Wear a face covering at all times.
• Maintain 6-feet (2m) social distance with others outside your group.
• Avoid gatherings
• Adhere to social distancing markers
• Wash hands as often as possible and use hand sanitizing stations.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
• Do not touch your face with unwashed hands
• New York State COVID-19 Travel Advisory requires visitors from certain states to quarantine for 14 days upon entering New York and during this period travelers from these states may not visit Lincoln Center. View the current list of states requiring quarantine. We look forward to seeing you another day.
• Please follow the instructions of security guards and other LCPA staff.
• We reserve the right to request that any visitors who do not follow these protocols leave the premises.
• Visitors who require an accommodation for any of the above requirements should contact [email protected] or 212.875.5375 before your visit to discuss your needs.
While we are taking measures to enhance the safety of our visitors, performers, and employees, an inherent risk of exposure to and infection with COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and a visit to the Lincoln Center Campus may still pose a risk to your safety. By visiting Lincoln Center, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
Please be advised that by visiting Lincoln Center you irrevocably consent to be photographed or videotaped by an authorized Lincoln Center media professional. You also irrevocably consent that any recorded images and audio from your visit may be used and reproduced in any and all media now known or hereafter devised for promotional, advertising, educational, archival, or any other purposes in association with Lincoln Center archives.
Members of the media visiting for the purposes of coverage must have made a prior appointment with Lincoln Center’s press team: [email protected].
As of November 5, 2020. These protocols may be subject to change at any time. Please continue to visit this page for the most up to date information.
If you are unable to visit us, please check out Lincoln Center at Home for an array of digital offerings that you can enjoy remotely, including new and archival performances, classes, and more.