Lincoln Center Internship
Incubating the next generation of diverse talent in Arts & Culture and beyond
Do you want to...
· Learn about careers across Lincoln Center?
· Contribute your own ideas to the Arts & Culture field?
· Develop your network of peers, mentors, and industry leaders?
Applications for the Lincoln Center Internship Class of 2023 open this spring
What is the Lincoln Center Internship?
A paid, year-long, rotational, virtual arts administration internship for New York City undergraduates
Interns will gain substantive work experience in departments across the Lincoln Center campus. They'll select a "major" that speaks to their interests and spend the year exploring a diversity of projects within that specialty:
Learning & Development
Interns will participate in biweekly workshops on the Arts & Culture sector, building essential skills and knowledge.
Interns will work with the Lincoln Center Innovation Team to identify a problem in the Arts & Culture sector, conceptualize their own innovative solution, and pitch that solution to a panel of industry leaders.
Interns will hear from and engage with leaders across Lincoln Center and the Arts & Culture sector.
Interns will participate in a variety of team building activities and social events, strengthening their network of peers and sense of community.
Interns will attend parts of Activate—our flagship education conference—in addition to special panels, performances, and celebrations.
You'll be a great fit if...
· You are a rising college sophomore – senior or equivalent
· You are based in New York City or the Greater New York region
· You are available 10-15 hours/week, September – August
· You identify as both a self-starter and a dynamic team player
· You exemplify leadership, teamwork, organization, innovation, resilience, inclusivity, and enthusiasm
· You champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility
· You believe in the power of the arts to create a better future for our world
Lincoln Center seeks dynamic young people to bring their voice, vision, and drive to our community.
Meet the Interns: Class of 2021
The LC Internship team did an amazing job at cultivating a welcoming, open environment where I feel empowered to speak my mind and know that my perspective matters.
- Martin Alfaro
I see my fellow interns as friends. We all have similarities and thrive when we work together.
- Tiara Hoover
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have more questions?
Email us at [email protected]!