Lincoln Center Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in the Lincoln Center Volunteers program. The interest form is currently closed, and we are not accepting new volunteers currently. To be added to our email list, please email [email protected]. Please check back on this page for future volunteering opportunities.
Lincoln Center seeks volunteers to greet and assist guests during our programs and to interact and engage with our community.
We invite you to volunteer with our team in fostering a community where everyone, regardless of identity, ability, background, or personal experience, belongs.
What You’ll Do:
• Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner at a variety of indoor and outdoor Lincoln Center events.
• Provide a welcoming, reliable, and informed presence about Lincoln Center programming.
• Provide information on neighborhood merchants and Lincoln Center events across campus.
• Communicate with Guest Experience, Programming, Security, Campus Relations, and Utilities staff.
• Assist with general line wayfinding and information, including providing information on accessibility needs.
• Fun, friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic to connect and share information with our guests and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Open to supporting any performance, indoors or outdoors (the show goes on rain or shine)
• Multilingual a plus for communicating with our guests
• Enthusiasm for the arts, Lincoln Center’s programming, and cultural organizations throughout New York City and beyond
Before you start, we will have you attend our orientation, which will provide all volunteers with basic knowledge about Lincoln Center and our protocols.
Volunteers join us with the understanding that the benefit is contributing to Lincoln Center by enhancing our guests’ overall experience. From time to time, volunteers may be offered complimentary tickets to select Lincoln Center performances, based on availability.
Volunteers will be provided a calendar of events and will be asked to sign up for the events they wish to volunteer for; each event is typically two hours. There is no guarantee volunteers will be assigned the requested shifts, however, adjustments may be made to accommodate the wishes of the volunteers where possible and/or the program. While many assignments will be inside the lobby, some will involve directing guests outside of our venues.
For more information, please email our Guest Experience team at [email protected].