Lincoln Center Volunteers: Fall/Winter 2022
Thank you for your interest in the Lincoln Center Volunteers Fall/Winter 2022 program. The interest form is currently closed. Please check back on this page for future volunteering opportunities.
Lincoln Center seeks volunteers to greet and assist guests during our programs this 2022 Fall and Winter season and to interact and engage with our community.
We invite you to volunteer with our team in fostering a community where everyone, regardless of identity, ability, background, or personal experience, belongs.
What You’ll Do:
• Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner at a variety of indoor and outdoor Lincoln Center events.
• Provide a welcoming, reliable, and informed presence about Lincoln Center programming.
• Provide information on neighborhood merchants and Lincoln Center events across campus.
• Communicate with Guest Experience, Programming, Security, Campus Relations, and Utilities staff.
• Assist with general line wayfinding and information, including providing information on accessibility needs.
• Fun, friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic to connect and share information with our guests and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Open to supporting any performance, indoors or outdoors (the show goes on rain or shine)
• Multilingual a plus for communicating with our guests
• Enthusiasm for the arts, Lincoln Center’s programming, and cultural organizations throughout New York City and beyond
Before you start, we will have you attend our orientation, which will provide all volunteers with basic knowledge about Lincoln Center and our protocols.
Volunteers join us with the understanding that the benefit is contributing to Lincoln Center by enhancing our guests’ overall experience. From time to time, volunteers may be offered complimentary tickets to select Lincoln Center performances, based on availability.
Volunteers will be provided a calendar of events for the fall and winter 2022 season and will be asked to sign up for the events they wish to volunteer for; each event is typically two hours. There is no guarantee volunteers will be assigned the requested shifts, however, adjustments may be made to accommodate the wishes of the volunteers where possible and/or the program. While many assignments will be inside the lobby, some will involve directing guests outside of our venues.
For more information, please email our Guest Experience team at [email protected].
All Lincoln Center volunteers must have their final dose of an FDA-authorized or WHO-listed COVID-19 vaccine, and provide proof of such in order to begin volunteering at any time after September 17, 2021, unless a reasonable accommodation on the limited bases outlined below is granted. All Lincoln Center volunteers must also receive a COVID-19 vaccine booster approved by the FDA (“Booster”) prior to volunteering with Lincoln Center if eligible, or, if the volunteer becomes eligible for a Booster after the volunteer begins volunteering, within 10 business days of becoming eligible to receive a Booster according to the CDC’s recommendations, unless a reasonable accommodation on the following limited bases is granted. LCPA will consider accommodation requests from individuals who are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccination due to either an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs on a case-by-case basis in accordance with Lincoln Center’s policies as well as federal, state, and local laws. Supporting documentation may be requested.